Important Academy Update
Our hours are now weekdays starting at 11am:
Mon – Fri : 11am – 9pm | Sat – Sun : 9:30am – 5pm
Lessons continue for online. If you would like in-person lessons, please contact the academy to begin the in-person lesson approval process.
Two Convenient Locations
We have two easily accessible locations in both downtown and midtown Toronto.
Toronto Midtown Location
Toronto Downtown Location
Midtown Toronto Location:
Our midtown Toronto music lesson location is 538 Eglinton Avenue West.
- 2 blocks west of avenue road, north side.
- 1 block east of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Voice, Piano, Guitar, & Drum lessons, Ages 5+
- There is a drop off area just in front of the school at the fire hydrant.
- Free 1 hour parking is available on our side streets that run north off of Eglinton: Castlewood avenue, and Heddington avenue.
- You may park for longer than an hour, for free with no time limit, one block north of Eglinton, north of Crestview road.
- Paid street parking is available immediately in front of the school, except during rush hour 3pm-6pm
- Paid street parking is also available in the large “Green P” parking lot one block east of our school, just east of Heddington Avenue.
- From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line, take the westbound Eglinton bus, and get off at either Hedington Ave. or Castleknock Ave. We are equal distance between the two.
- From Eglinton West Station, take the eastbound bus, and get off at either Chaplin Cres, or Tarlton Rd.
- Note there is currently construction along Eglinton Avenue.
Downtown Toronto Location:
Our downtown Toronto location is 19 Isabella Street, townhouse located behind 17 Isabella St.
- Located across from Gloucester Lane & Norman Jewison Park.
- We are currently only offering in-person voice lessons for adults at this location.
- Paid parking is available directly in front of our building on the Green P parking lot directly in front of the building on Gloucester Lane, as well on Isabella avenue and Gloucester street.
- Additional paid parking is available throughout the neighbourhood including a large parking garage on Charles Street.
- We are a 2 minute walk from Yonge & Bloor station where the TTC 1 Yonge Line, and the Bloor Line intersect. Simply walk south from the station and make a left 2 blocks south on Isabella street. Make a right into Norman Jewison Park, and we are the first town house on the left.
- From Wellesley station, we are a 4 minute walk north up Yonge Street, and make a right on Gloucester Street, and head north again through Norman Jewison Park. We are the north most townhouse on the right side.
There’s always something exciting happening at our academies! Come explore what we’ve been up to!