Midtown Toronto Music Lesson Locations
Important Academy Update
Our hours are now weekdays starting at 11am:
Mon – Fri : 11am – 9pm | Sat – Sun : 9:30am – 5pm
Lessons continue for online. If you would like in-person lessons, please contact the academy to begin the in-person lesson approval process.
Two Convenient Locations
We have two easily accessible locations in both downtown and midtown Toronto.
Toronto Midtown Location
Toronto Downtown Location
Midtown Toronto Location:
Our midtown Toronto music lesson location is 538 Eglinton Avenue West.
- 2 blocks west of avenue road, on the north side.
- 1 block east of Shoppers Drug Mart
- There is a drop off area just in front of the school at the fire hydrant.
- Free 1 hour parking is available on our side streets that run north off of Eglinton: Castlewood avenue, and Heddington avenue.
- You may park for longer than an hour, for free with no time limit, one block north of Eglinton, north of Crestview road.
- Paid street parking is available immediately in front of the school, except during rush hour 3pm-6pm
- Paid street parking is also available in the large “Green P” parking lot one block east of our school, just east of Heddington Avenue.
- From Eglinton Station on the Yonge line, take the westbound Eglinton bus, and get off at either Hedington Ave. or Castleknock Ave. We are equal distance between the two.
- From Eglinton West Station, take the eastbound bus, and get off at either Chaplin Cres, or Tarlton Rd.
- Note there is currently construction along Eglinton Avenue.
Downtown Toronto Location:
Our downtown Toronto music lesson location is 5 Clarence Square.
- South-east of King and Spadina
- 1 street south of King, east of Spadina
- Paid Green P parking is available in front of the academy on the road on Clarence Square except during rush hour weekdays (3:30-630).
- Paid street parking also available on the opposite side of Spadina on Wellington West, although you must access the opposite side of Wellington West via Front street or King street west from Portland ave.
- Paid parking available on the Green P at the southeast corner of Spadina and Adelaide.
- Paid parking available in the large parking lot on the south side of Wellington West between Blue Jays Way and Spadina, although it is most costly.
- We are a 10 min walk from St. Andrew station on the TTC University Line. Walk west to Spadina, south on the eastside of spadina. We are just beside Petro Canada.
- From Union station, walk or take 510 Spadina Northbound streetcar, and get off at either Front Street, or King St. West. We are equal distance between the two.